Re: [XP] quotes

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 10:38 PM
      On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 10:40:02PM -0500, Chris Hanson wrote:
      > "Waterfall lets you hit where the target was, XP lets you hit where the
      > target will be." -- Wyatt Sutherland

      Me likes it :-)

      Another one I've heard (more about being anti-waterfall then pro-XP), while at CHili-PLoP several years ago talking with Richard P. Gabriel ...

      RPG: There are two kinds of development lifecycle, there is the
      incremental/iterative way, which tends to work; and then
      everything else that is not incremental or iterative,
      which tends not to work.

      me: So basically you are saying there is incremental development,
      and then everything else is "excremental" development

      RPG: Sounds about right.