Re: metaphors for class names

  • kevinbsmith
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9 8:14 AM
      --- "robrambusch" <robrambusch@h...> wrote:
      > How about SASE ?

      Yes, I immediately thought "envelope".

      For those who may not know the term, SASE is a self-addressed, stamped
      envelope. Generally, when you request information or a freebie from a
      TV show or other company, they expect you to send them a SASE to make
      it easy and cheap for them to send you the stuff. Since you wrote your
      own address, it's probably correct.

      Kevin