Re: [XP] Re: Losing Story Cards

  • llarizza@amadeus.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      A client losing confidence late in the project after seeing how successful
      the project was and how reactive you were to changes ?

      If a dispute arises towards whether it should be part of the price or not,
      it would be when scope, cost and time are defined up-front. This should not
      happen in an XP project. Just take some time to develop the missing card.

      Laurent

      From: "Carl Schweppe" <cschwe@...> on 04/04/2003 08:09 EST

      Please respond to extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com

      To: <extremeprogramming@...
      m>

      cc:

      Subjec [XP] Re: Losing Story Cards
      t:

      I have a hard time seeing how losing a card could result in a critical
      piece
      of a project not getting done.

      I can see where losing a card could create an issue late in a project, when
      the customer realizes that an agreed on piece of functionality is missing
      and there arises a dispute as to whether whether it should be part of the
      price or not. If the client has second thoughts about the project, that
      could be taken as a reason to scuttle the project, or the client might lose
      confidence and worry that other pieces may be missing, too.

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com