RE: [XP] Re: Initial Planning and Metaphor

  • Nick Robinson
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 2, 2003

      I think you hit the nail on the head though. The "Because we've always done
      it that way" is a subconcious manifestation that affects the thinking when
      in a common situation were experience has been gained. In XP it is obvious
      such questions need to be answered, again and again to reinforce the point.
      In RUP certain documents are produced through the workflow, as they add
      value to the process and the team working that process (at least thats the
      idea though I have seen this fail).

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 2, 2003

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/