RE: [XP] XP Stories and UML Use Cases

  • Rosenbaum Yaron
    Message 1 of 85 , Mar 2, 2003
      Ron,

      >Yaron has decided what other people will do, and therefore what he won't
      try to do, at least for now. That settles the matter for him, and for the
      people he's representing as >he makes that decision. Would they have
      embraced some of the idea? We'll never know. The prediction will come true.

      You're wrong. It's not your fault, it's mine. I haven't explained
      everything, because there are too many details.
      BELIEVE ME, I tried, am trying, and will try. Right now, it doesn't seem
      like it's feasible.

      Yaron Rosenbaum
      Chief Software Engineer
      CAP Project
      Comverse

      +972-3-7663411
      yaronr@...

    • Kiel Hodges
      Message 85 of 85 , Mar 26, 2003
        <ronjeffries@a...> wrote:
        > On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 8:17:45 AM, Kiel Hodges wrote:
        >
        > > If the only purpose of requirement documents is to satisfy
        the
        > > manadate that they requirements are documented, then use the
        form
        > > that takes the least amount of work.
        >
        > That would be whatever form they come in, I expect ...
        >
        > Ron Jeffries
        > www.XProgramming.com
        > The Great and Powerful Oz has spoken.

        Well, they might come in verbally...

        On the whole, I would rather be doing XP.

        Kiel Hodges
        SelfSo Software