RE: [XP] XP Stories and UML Use Cases

  • Rosenbaum Yaron
    Message 1 of 85 , Mar 2, 2003
      Ron,

      I have the greatest respect for you, but at least regarding the company I
      work for, I know a little bit more than you do.
      I respect your advice, but it doesn't mean it's always right.
      :-)

      Yaron Rosenbaum
      Chief Software Engineer
      CAP Project
      Comverse

      +972-3-7663411
      yaronr@...

      Message 85 of 85 , Mar 26, 2003
        <ronjeffries@a...> wrote:
        > On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 8:17:45 AM, Kiel Hodges wrote:
        >
        > > If the only purpose of requirement documents is to satisfy
        the
        > > manadate that they requirements are documented, then use the
        form
        > > that takes the least amount of work.
        >
        > That would be whatever form they come in, I expect ...
        >
        > Ron Jeffries
        > www.XProgramming.com
        > The Great and Powerful Oz has spoken.

        Well, they might come in verbally...

        On the whole, I would rather be doing XP.

        Kiel Hodges
        SelfSo Software