RE: [XP] Automated Tools for testing in an XP environment

  • Jean-Francois nadeau
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      An interesting tool is Marathon if you have a Java Swing GUI... Here is
      the description:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/marathonman/

      Marathon runs gui based acceptance tests against swing applications. It
      is composed of a runner, and recorder, and an editor, and its tests
      scripts will be stored using a simple python based language

      The Python integration is a strong advantage I think.

      Jean-Francois