Re: [XP] RE: [TDD] Re: ANN: FitNesse. An Acceptance Testing Tool.

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
      Phlip,

      As I mentioned over on TDD, you may have to wait until libcj catches up
      with the bleeding edge.
      http://japi.sab39.org/htmlout/h-jdk14-libgcj.html says that the nightly
      build of libcj is missing a third of java.util.regex with respect to jdk
      1.4.

      I don't think you're going to be able to take the library jar file from
      Sun's JDK (which should be rt.jar -- the runtime library) and use it
      with gcj, any more than you can take the runtime library for any
      compiler and use it with any other compiler.

      - George

      --
      George Dinwiddie