Re: [XP] Writing User Stories

  • Nicholas Robinson
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 26, 2003
      I dont have the pink book yet actually. The Applied book is really good, but I was expecting
      something different when it comes to "application" of XP. I cant put my finger on what I am
      missing, but there is something I feel I still lack, hence needing to look elsewhere for more
      practical examples. When I have finished the purple I may move onto the pink, but it depends how I
      leave myself for the black.

      Nick.

      --- Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote: > On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 4:21:05 PM,

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com