Re: [XP] memory leak issue with perl_eval_sv api :: need a resolution..

  • William Pietri
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 06:31, m_samir_khan wrote:
      > Hi ,
      > I found memory leak with the perl API

      Howdy, Samir. The only people who can help you with this are the people
      who maintain Perl. Perhaps you should contact them. I note that this bug
      has already been reported:

      http://rt.perl.org/rt2//Ticket/Display.html?id=18860

      This mailing list, though, is about a software development methodology
      called "Extreme Programming", so we won't be able to help you here.

      William

      --
      brains for sale: http://scissor.com/