XP and WAP development

  • Dossy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi,

      Are there any people from XP teams here that do WAP development?

      I'd be keen to chat with you either on-list or off-list, your choice,
      about the issues you've run into. Especially in the arena of doing
      test-driven development and automating acceptance tests. I'm especially
      concerned about the latter as we'll need to support Phone.com 3.0 (which
      is really tempermental), 3.1 and 4.x.

      -- Dossy

      --
      Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...