Web Browser Mock Object

  • David Vydra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      We have been happily using HttpUnit and Http Mock Objects. We do use some
      JavaScript for navigation and it is not getting tested with the unit tests.
      I think it should be possible to write a java implementation of the browser
      without the UI part that can execute JavaScript and create the correct
      response. I would use some sort of a script to simulate user actions. It
      should be able to run in the same process as the server code driven by a
      JUnit test.

      I have seen a few browsers implemented in java. Anyone else interested?

      -d