RE: [XP] Function points and XP

  • Fuqua, Andrew (ISSAtlanta)
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hi Jessica,

      I don't disagree with anything you wrote about Function Points, including your point that it might not have been suitable for my project since I had no database access.

      That said, the premise of my paper, the main thing that I took away from the experience, is that while FPA can be great for estimating a project, Function Points were lousy as a measure of iteration velocity.

      Thanks for the feedback and additional info on your project.

      andrew fuqua