Re: [XP] Process Smells [Was: Function points and XP]

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2003

      Yep, see http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,46179,00.html

      --
      George Dinwiddie
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi Jessica,

        I don't disagree with anything you wrote about Function Points, including your point that it might not have been suitable for my project since I had no database access.

        That said, the premise of my paper, the main thing that I took away from the experience, is that while FPA can be great for estimating a project, Function Points were lousy as a measure of iteration velocity.

        Thanks for the feedback and additional info on your project.

        andrew fuqua