RE: [XP] New Articles on XProgramming

  • Bishop, Murray
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      Ron Jeffries wrote in http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/acsUsingNUnit.htm

      "It occurs to me as I write this that in the course of this book, you will
      probably encounter examples of doing things in ways that seem almost
      obtusely simple. I assure you that I'm not doing it to make the book
      suitable for third-graders, nor because I myself am also simple. I work that
      way because in the half-dozen years I've been doing Extreme Programming,
      I've been working in simpler and simpler ways, and my work seems to be
      getting better and better. So, please, when you see something here that
      looks odd, give it a try. Often I think you'll find it interesting."

      I really really enjoyed reading this.

      Best,
      Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
        On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 4:34:21 PM, Bishop, Murray wrote:

        > I really really enjoyed reading this.

        Thanks! I'm glad you did and hope that lots of people do!

        Curiosity is more powerful than skepticism.