New Articles on XProgramming

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      As always, comments and help are welcome! Thanks!

      Adventures in C#: Making the Table of Contents
      Ron Jeffries
      01/25/2003

      As I move towards turning these chapters into an actual book, I need to
      build a table of contents, so I want to create a new XML construct
      describing each chapter. We'll look at how I approach building a little
      application that will only be used a few times.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/acsChapterMaker.htm

      Adventures in C#: Using NUnit
      Ron Jeffries
      01/26/2003

      Some tips and techniques for using NUnit, the testing framework used in
      this book.

      (Revision of an earlier chapter.)

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/acsUsingNUnit.htm

      First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
      - Gandhi