Re: [XP] 20 hour build

  • cg@cdegroot.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
      Dale Emery <dale@...> <dale@...> said:
      >If you really wanna know (and *I* sure don't), you can get the source
      >at http://www.openoffice.org

      I know. Never felt the urge. I have counted the number of months between Sun
      deciding to Open Source it and them actually publishing the source code, and
      as I've got some inside information that this time was spent at polishing the
      code to make it (barely) acceptable for showing to the world..

      --
      Cees de Groot http://www.cdegroot.com <cg@...>
      GnuPG 1024D/E0989E8B 0016 F679 F38D 5946 4ECD 1986 F303 937F E098 9E8B