XP is a wrong name

  • Kun Shi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      I think it should named as "realistic programming", in contrast with the other two ends, one with everything formally designed and one doesn't do any design at all. In the sense that it still needs some planning (designning) on a whiteboard or whatever. However, formal and exhaust design is too expensive and can't cope with the fast changing customers (sometimes they don't change, but you never know what they really want, and they don't have too much idea either until the last). Anyway, it doesn't feel extreme at all.

      Kun