Re: [XP] XP and .NET - refactoring tool

  • kjarri
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      http://dotnetrefactoring.com is another refactoring tool for C#. Might
      be worth checking out for those evaluating refactoring tools for C#.

      - kjartan

      RJ> On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 1:37:21 PM, jwnewkir@... wrote:

      >> In regards to this thread I have been working with a new refactoring tool
      >> that works inside Visual Studio.

      >> It is still early days, version 1.0 was released today but its a good
      >> start. The tool is called C# Refactory and their
      >> web-site is http://www.xtreme-simplicity.net

      RJ> It looks interesting. How useful is it so far? Worth plugging in?

      RJ> Ron Jeffries
      RJ> www.XProgramming.com
      RJ> It's easier to act your way into a new way of thinking
      RJ> than to think your way into a new way of acting. --Millard Fuller
    • Charlie Poole
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
        Jim and Everyone,

        > In regards to this thread I have been working with a new refactoring tool
        > that works inside Visual Studio.
        >
        > It is still early days, version 1.0 was released today but its a good
        > start. The tool is called C# Refactory and their
        > web-site is http://www.xtreme-simplicity.net

        I just got version 1.02 which fixes some problems with Extract Interface
        and Extract Superclass. It's looking pretty good and I recommend anyone
        trying it get the latest version.

        Charlie Poole
        cpoole@...
        www.pooleconsulting.com