Re: [XP] Re: PHP allergic to XP

  • Dagfinn Reiersøl
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002
      I think you're very close to the mark here. The problem with PHP is not so
      much the language itself. (There are a few traps that lead to unimaginable
      ugliness, but you can learn to avoid them). But PHP lacks infrastructure,
      tools and most importantly a culture that is conducive to XP. On the other
      hand, that could change. The fact that PHPUnit was one of the earliest
      packages in PEAR (PHP Extension and Application Repository) indicates seems