Re: Please help me -- distributed XP

  • Andrey Khavryuchenko
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 6, 2002
      Ronald,

      "RJ" == Ron Jeffries wrote:

      RJ> On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 4:25:06 AM, olivier_chirouze wrote:
      >> I had remote pair programming with Netmeeting but you seem to say you
      >> don't have it... Can't you get it? That worked -surprisigly fine for me...

      RJ> How much have you paired in person? How much via Netmeeting? How do
      RJ> you find that in person and Netmeeting compare in effectiveness,
      RJ> pleasure, quality ... and so on?

      Remote pairing is definitely less fun and somewhat less effective.

      However, if I have a choice between real life pairing 4 hours a week and
      remote pairing 40 hour a week, I'd choose the later.

      --
      Andrey V Khavryuchenko http://www.kds.com.ua/
      Silver Bullet Software Solutions http://www.kds.com.ua/edu/