Re: [XP] XP Universe spam?

  • Miroslav Novak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hi William,

      As a sponsor, we certainly do get data on attendees. Pretty common.

      At conferences like JavaOne, the interest is better gauged by using
      scanners for badges.

      The three of us that were there collected contact info from those who
      directly "expressed interest" so I'm sure that is not the reason.

      Please let me know if you get anymore unsolicited email from us.

      Perhaps you have some feedback for conference organizers?

      Cheers,

      Miroslav