Re: your troll submission

  • Kay A. Pentecost
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Dear Sir;

      It is with regret that we are returning your troll submissions of 11/9/2002.

      This list has very high standards for trolling, and unfortunately your
      submissions do not meet our requirements at this time.

      Some or all of the following may be true of your submission:

      Multiple spelling and grammatical errors
      Lack of understanding of the subject matter at an elementary level
      General rudeness without redeeming humor
      Incomplete sentences expressing incoherent thoughts
      A lack of clarity in your expressions
      Ignorance of any of the basic ways of establishing rapport
      Confusing structure
      Undocumented sources
      Lack of appropriate subtly and undue obviousness.

      This is not to say that you will never meet our standards. We recommend
      study, and particular attention to the defects listed above. Practice is
      also good, so we suggest that you try a less prestigious group.

      NOTE: We regret that we cannot respond to all submissions personally. This
      list has a high volume and time is at a premium.

      Editor in Charge of Trolls (Acting)