Re: [XP] Xtreme programming - glad that's not the name of what we're talking about

  • Kyle Cordes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      From: "pntva" <pntva@...>

      > The name "Xtreme Programming" is a misnomer. It is a cool phrase

      This reminded me of something.... it reminded me how glad I am that this
      thing is named "Extreme Programming" rather than "Xtreme Programming",
      even though the mispelling was at the height of its popularity around
      the time XP popped up. The X made it in to the acronym XP, but the full
      name uses real words. Something Extreme, we can talk about why it's
      extreme and whether that's good or bad. If it were Xtreme, it would be
      unspeakable in a "serious" environment.

      Kyle Cordes
      www.kylecordes.com