Re: [XP] quotables

  • jeffgrigg63132
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2002
      > > On 2002.11.06, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@a...> wrote:
      > >> To me, this is the place to come for XP discussion. Accept no
      > >> substitutes.
      > >>
      > >> Ron Jeffries
      > >> www.XProgramming.com
      > >> The Great and Powerful Oz has spoken.

      > On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 12:30:34 PM, Dossy wrote:
      > > Right, those signatures are random. Uh huh.

      --- "Ron Jeffries" <ronjeffries@a...> wrote:
      > They almost always are. That one was. I didn't even notice it.
      >
      > Ron Jeffries

      All of my quote lines are randomly selected.

      (I've made no claim about uniform distribution. ;-)

      - jeff

      "The estimates are the weighted average of the I.T. and sales
      department numbers."
      "(They are the sales department's numbers.)"
      -- unknown

      "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics."
      -- Mark Twain

      "There are liars, damn liars, and Mark Twain."
      -- Michael Wolf