Re: [XP] Adventures in C#: Don't Try This At Home

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 4, 2002
      On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 3:07:42 PM, Marco Dorantes Martinez wrote:

      > I do NOT recommend the book below; it is full of silly syntax and
      > semantic errors.

      > On 2002.10.29, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      >> On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 8:15:45 PM, Bob Ingria wrote:
      >>
      >> > I'm in the process of learning C# myself. In my search for helpful
      >> > resources I came across this:
      >>
      >> > http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product/1,4096,0201844532,00.html
      >>
      >> > [The books is James W. Cooper: _C# Design Patterns: A Tutorial_.]

      Hi Marco,

      I have the book, and so far I actually like it. It does have some
      errors, but for some reason they didn't bother me, and I'm enjoying
      the presentation and style.

      I'll report further as I get deeper into it, but so far it is in some
      ways my favorite C# book.

      Regards,

      The practices are not XP. They are a path to XP.