Re: ASP.NET Page Templates?

  • pprovost
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      Sorry I didn't catch this posting sooner. I tend to read Dossy's
      digest instead of the daily posts.

      I wrote an article discussing how to do exactly what you are asking
      about. I've used it on 3 projects already and it works wonderfully.

      If you setup the project this way from the get-go, it really is
      a "refactor and go" situation.

      You can read my original article at either CodeProject.com or my
      personal site:

      CodeProject:
      http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/page_templates.asp

      PeterProvost.org