[XP] Re: Estimation stuff

  • joe_tatem
    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 1, 2002
      Glen,

      If it is permitted, I would love to hear how you describe XP
      practices in CMM terms -- especially PP.

      Joe

      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., "Alleman, Glen B."
      <glen.alleman@r...> wrote:
      > Bill,

      Adding
      > "special" non-intuitive words (velocity, courage, units of measure
      other
      > than FP, LOC's person days etc...)
      >
      > Glen
    • Dossy
      Message 201 of 201 , Nov 9, 2002
        Ilja,

        http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product?ISBN=0201796198

        $23.62 from AW direct vs. $31.50 at B&N, but I don't know how prices
        compare after shipping costs.

        -- Dossy

        Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...