RE: [XP] Re: Estimation stuff

  • Steve Ropa
    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 1, 2002
      Just for my edification, and because I like to write edification, are we talking about potential customers choosing a development shop, or are we talking about a development shop choosing their development approach?

    • Dossy
      Message 201 of 201 , Nov 9, 2002
        Ilja,

        http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product?ISBN=0201796198

        $23.62 from AW direct vs. $31.50 at B&N, but I don't know how prices
        compare after shipping costs.

        -- Dossy

        Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...