RE: [XP] OOPSLA anyone?

  • Fuqua, Andrew (ISSAtlanta)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1 7:39 AM
      I'll be there all week.

      andrew fuqua -- Atlanta XP User Group Coach

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1 11:07 AM
        I'll be there, as will a number of folks from the Seattle XP
        group who don't necessarily hang out on this list.

        We do have a bof session on XP user groups and if you're not
        taking part in the evening activities on Thursday, there's
        a pairing group that hangs out that night about 15 minutes
        drive from the convention center.

        Charlie Poole
        cpoole@...
        www.pooleconsulting.com