RE: [XP] Re: Estimation stuff

  • Alleman, Glen B.
    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 1, 2002
      Bill,
      [snip]

      > Someone who has needs to learn to talk the
      > language of those that matter. I can help, will help, but can't lead.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Bill

      [>] The concept of "speaking the language of those listening" is key
      here. When we dropped completely the buzz words of XP and started using
      the words currently in use here, wa-la the CMM centric folks started to
      understand the underlying concepts - in their own words.

      Email is a very poor media of explaining development processes. Adding
      "special" non-intuitive words (velocity, courage, units of measure other
      than FP, LOC's person days etc...)

      Glen
    • Dossy
      Message 201 of 201 , Nov 9, 2002
        Ilja,

        http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product?ISBN=0201796198

        $23.62 from AW direct vs. $31.50 at B&N, but I don't know how prices
        compare after shipping costs.

        -- Dossy

        Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...