Re: Estimation stuff

  • Andrey Khavryuchenko
    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 1, 2002

      "BW" == Bill Walton wrote:

      BW> Roles, Ron. Roles. You're the leader. But you don't seem to have an
      BW> answer other than "just do it." Surely you realize that the next
      BW> audience, the one that many of the participants here are trying to
      BW> address, doesn't "just do it." They need to understand it before they
      BW> "do it."

      "They" dont _need_ it. "They" want to believe that they might need it.

      And, if "they" (or you, if that matters) are looking for explanation, then
      what part of "it just works" you don't understand?

      And if "they" (you) are going to critique XP estimation, you'd better to
      provide a better way to do it.

      So, got a better estimation method? Share it!

      Andrey V Khavryuchenko http://www.kds.com.ua/
      Software Solutions
    • Dossy
      Message 201 of 201 , Nov 9, 2002

        $23.62 from AW direct vs. $31.50 at B&N, but I don't know how prices
        compare after shipping costs.

        -- Dossy

        Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...