RE: [XP] Re: Estimation stuff

  • Andrei GHEORGHE
    Message 1 of 201 , Oct 31, 2002
      Well, thank you all. I don't know if you understood my point that the factor
      should be at least 2, but I don't care, because you are saying that things
      should be more simpler.

      We are going to use a unit of estimation (a point maybe), and then we are
      going to guess an initial velocity, if we are forced to (say 10 points per
      iteration). After the first iteration we are going to improve the velocity.

      I hope I got it right.

      Thank you, again,
      Andrei.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Dossy
      Message 201 of 201 , Nov 9, 2002
        Ilja,

        http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product?ISBN=0201796198

        $23.62 from AW direct vs. $31.50 at B&N, but I don't know how prices
        compare after shipping costs.

        -- Dossy

        Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...