OOPSLA anyone?

  • Ron Crocker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      Ok, who's going to be at OOPSLA and what are we going to do about it? I
      want to meet lots of you people face to face!

      Ron C.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
        On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 9:33:28 PM, Ron Crocker wrote:

        > Ok, who's going to be at OOPSLA and what are we going to do about it? I
        > want to meet lots of you people face to face!

        I'm going to be there. And I've seen your face. :)

      • Dan Rawsthorne
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
          I'll certainly be there (I live in Seattle), and I've seen both your
          faces... Dan ;-)

          Dan Rawsthorne, Senior Consultant
          www.NetObjectives.com
          mailto:DrDan@...
          > On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 9:33:28 PM, Ron Crocker wrote:
          >
          > > Ok, who's going to be at OOPSLA and what are we going to do about it? I
          > > want to meet lots of you people face to face!
          >
          > I'm going to be there. And I've seen your face. :)
          >
          > Ron Jeffries
          > www.XProgramming.com
          > The fact that we know more today, and are more capable today,
          > is good news about today, not bad news about yesterday.

        • Fuqua, Andrew (ISSAtlanta)
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
            I'll be there all week.

            andrew fuqua -- Atlanta XP User Group Coach

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
              I'll be there, as will a number of folks from the Seattle XP
              group who don't necessarily hang out on this list.

              We do have a bof session on XP user groups and if you're not
              taking part in the evening activities on Thursday, there's
              a pairing group that hangs out that night about 15 minutes
              drive from the convention center.

              Charlie Poole
              cpoole@...
              www.pooleconsulting.com