Re: [XP] Reporting in...

  • Edmund Schweppe
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
      "Kay A. Pentecost" wrote:
      > Hi, Bill,
      > It's a good reason to be as "nice" as possible, while berating someone for
      > not paying attention. That way, when one has to "eat their words" one
      > doesn't have to add quite so much chocolate.
      >
      > Not that I mind adding chocolate, you know. <grin>
      >
      > <bill's excellent progress snipped>
      >
      > > Your thoughts? (but *please*, not a barrage!)
      >
      > Since you didn't get a barrage, I thought I'd send you kudos.

      Kudos? You really *are* into chocolate, aren't you?

      (For non-USAians, Kudos are a brand of chocolate/granola bars, from the
      makers of M&M candies. See http://www.kudosbar.com for more details.)

      --
      Edmund Schweppe - schweppe@... - http://schweppe.home.tiac.net
      those of any past or future employer. The position of present employer