Re: [XP] Turning off the fan

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
      So said Dale Emery on 2002-10-01

      >Group,
      >
      >I apologize for goading Jeff. I hereby commit to stop.

      That's OK, Dale. I'd felt bad for falling 700 messages behind, but
      since many of them were dealing with this guy, I've been able to catch
      up relatively quickly.

      J. B. Rainsberger,
      President, Diaspar Software Services
      Let's write software that people understand.
      http://www.diasparsoftware.com/
      telephone: +1 416 791-8603
      All correspondence (c) 2002 Diaspar Software Services.
      If you want to use it, just ask; don't steal.