[ANN] Dave to speak at Dalhousie student IEEE chapter

  • Dave Astels
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      For anyone in the general area of Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'll be
      speaking at the "IEEE CAS Computer Society Chapter & Dalhousie Student
      Branch" on Oct 10. the topic is "The Agile Manifesto". The complete
      announcement is at: http://www.cogs.ns.ca/IEEE/AgileM.html

      The event is open to the general public. No admission charge. No
      registration required. Everyone welcome.

      Dave
      --
      Dave Astels (dave@...)
      Coauthor of "A Practical Guide to XP"