generic test data repository?

  • Chris Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Anyone know of any website or somesuch that stores generic test case data?
      For example, I'm writing a unit test for a new field that should only have
      alphanumeric characters entered into it. There are edge cases with things
      like a space at the end that should be trimmed and validate okay -- and I
      was just thinking it'd be great if someone had collected the uber-list of
      funky validation case data.

      Chris
      http://clabs.org