New Product Feedback

  • srda340
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      I am part of a team that is planning to deliver a new software
      development tool, based on XP / Agile / LWP, to market. We are
      looking for a few IT professionals who are working with (or are
      interested in) these technologies today, to review and comment on our
      plans. In all our presentation / feedback sessions take between 60
      and 90 mins. of your time. If you are interested in participating in
      a session, please contact me at srda310@....

      srda310@...