[XP] Reference Sites

  • Bryan Dollery
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi guys,

      I'm preparing a tender for a client who is having issues with software
      development. I'm proposing XP with Scrum (or maybe even XBreed!) as the new
      process.

      However, the client would like to get a couple of references from serious
      companies using XP. Is there anyone on this group, doing XP in a bigish
      company, who'd be willing to act as a reference for the process?

      We're based in NZ, so we're only talking about a couple of emails from the
      client - and that's only if we get past the next stage of the tender (and
      as we're small, and in competition with some v.big consultancies, that's
      not overly likely).

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      b r y a n d o l l e r y