RE: [XP] Spontaneous Inspiration

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 203 , Sep 30, 2002
      Dave

      > Sorry, Bryan... we were performing an exorcism! :)

      I'm truly laughing out loud here - I can barely type.

      Charlie
    • Laurent Bossavit
      Message 203 of 203 , Oct 7, 2002
        Alex:

        Perhaps the following paper from the people at Connextra might help
        answer your concern and query :

        "Innovation and Sustainability with Gold Cards"
        http://www.agileuniverse.com/2001/pdfs/Method04.pdf

        Cheers,

        -[Morendil]-
        Daddy? What's this little red button for?