RE: [XP] Name for a Rule

  • Gareth Reeves
    Message 1 of 71 , May 31, 2000
      > : "Do it again"-rule
      > :

      When I throw my nephew up in the air (and then catch him obviously) he says
      'again, again' in his best (almost) 3 yr old voice. Of course what he really
      means is, do the same as before.

      Gareth
    • Tonus, Valerie
      Message 71 of 71 , Jun 1, 2000
        What about the ne plus ultra rule?

        [Latin n pls ultr, (go) no more beyond (this point): n, no + pls, more +
        ultr, , beyond.]

        Everyone loves Latin, right?