[OT] Rational Support (was: FW: Are You Getting XPed On)

  • Dinwiddie, George
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Grady,

      Thanks for your offer, but it's not something I'm working on at this point.
      I'm not even sure we still have a support contract; I think the company let
      it run out. These weeks I'm running some code reviews and I don't have time
      to play with Rose.

      Do you personally use Rose? Do you use the Interaction Diagram editor? Do
      people on the Rose development team? It's hard for me to imagine that the
      problems I had would exist in the tool if the people with direct power to
      change things were using it for real work.

      - George