Washington, DC-Area XP Users Group Meeting: September 9

  • George Paci
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      When: The Washington, DC-Area XP Users Group will be having our
      September meeting on Monday the 9th, at 7:00 PM.
      Meetings usually run until 9:00 PM.

      Who: Everyone interested in XP, regardless of experience level,
      is welcome to come and can benefit from attending. Customers
      especially are encouraged to attend.

      Where: The offices of Right Internet, Inc.
      721-Rear 2nd St. NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      (202) 548-0902
      (Near Union Station; see the Wiki page for directions:
      http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?WashingtonDcAreaXpUsersGroup )

      What: The agenda will include:

      Introductions (15 Minutes)

      Presentation: Implementing Continuous Integration (30 Minutes)

      Pizza Break (20 Minutes)

      Discussion: Free Topic (40 Minutes)

      Feedback and Future Activity Discussion (15 Minutes)

      Retire to the Dubliner for further discussion and beverages...

      Mmmmm: Pizza will be ordered at the start of the meeting for
      delivery at 8:00. Bring $5 to cover the cost.

      Future Meetings: Second Monday of every month. Mark your calendar
      now; keep an eye on our mailing list:

      or our page on Ward's Wiki:

      http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?WashingtonDcAreaXpUsersGroup

      Other Activities: We've started having Code Fests recently, in which
      we get together and actually use the XP practices; we plan
      to have one every week, but the schedule hasn't settled down
      yet. The next scheduled Code Fest is at 6:00 on 9/3/02.

      --George Paci
      george@...
      (202) 548-0902 (w)
      (202) 251-9412 (c)