Re: [XP] [OT] SUMMARY: Extreme Programming Weekly for 08/25/2002--08/31/2002

  • Syver Enstad
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dossy <dossy@...> writes:

      > <18> [OT] XP in norway
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/extremeprogramming/message/59094
      >
      > Syver Enstad tells us that a Norwegian supermarket is
      > apparently branding their store brand "XP" with such things
      > as "XP Strawberry Jam" and "XP Toiletpaper." Syver includes
      > no URL to substantiate this claim, but it's funny
      > nonetheless.

      There!
      http://www.coop.no/produktguide/egne_merkevarer/xp/index.htm

      I doubt if many here are fluent in norwegian, but it should serve as
      proof at least.

      --

      Vennlig hilsen

      Syver Enstad
    • kentlbeck
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Syver Enstad <syver-en@o...> wrote:
        > Dossy <dossy@p...> writes:
        > >
        > > <18> [OT] XP in norway
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/extremeprogramming/message/59094
        > >
        > > Syver Enstad tells us that a Norwegian supermarket is
        > > apparently branding their store brand "XP" with such things
        > > as "XP Strawberry Jam" and "XP Toiletpaper." Syver includes
        > > no URL to substantiate this claim, but it's funny
        > > nonetheless.
        > >

        > There!
        > http://www.coop.no/produktguide/egne_merkevarer/xp/index.htm
        >
        > I doubt if many here are fluent in norwegian, but it should serve
        as
        > proof at least.

        I *really* want a package of the diaper wipes. Imagine being able to
        wipe you a1s with XP. Now *that* is scope creep for you. And to
        think we thought it was just about software development back in the
        old days...

        Kent
      • Stefan Schmiedl
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
          kentlbeck (2002-09-01 18:52):

          > --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Syver Enstad <syver-en@o...> wrote:
          > > Dossy <dossy@p...> writes:
          > > >
          > > > as "XP Strawberry Jam" and "XP Toiletpaper." Syver includes
          > >
          > > There!
          > > http://www.coop.no/produktguide/egne_merkevarer/xp/index.htm
          > >

          > I *really* want a package of the diaper wipes. Imagine being able to
          > wipe you a1s with XP. Now *that* is scope creep for you. And to
          > think we thought it was just about software development back in the
          > old days...

          must be satisfying to see how the cycle closes,
          when you think about how you came up with "code smells".

          now let's see if they ship it internationally :-)

          s.
          --
          Stefan Schmiedl
          Approximity GmbH http://www.approximity.com

          Agile Entwicklerkonferenz: 22. und 23.10 in N├╝rnberg.
          http://www.approximity.com/public/conferences/AgileConf.html