[XP] Metaphor

  • Bryan Dollery
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1 5:20 AM
      Hi,

      I've just found a good, concise paper on metal models and metaphor.

      www.chrisfoxinc.com/mentalModels.htm#Metaphor

      I've also checked out some of the other material on the site - seems very
      good. The site is clean and well laid out too.

      Can't find out much about the author, except that he lives in Cape Town,
      SAF. Anyone know him?

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      b r y a n d o l l e r y
      c h a o s e n g i n e e r s
      www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz
      +64 (0)21 330607
    • jhrothjr
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 16, 2006
        Chris at Mixing Memory is doing a several post series on metaphor.
        Here's the first two:

        http://scienceblogs.com/mixingmemory/2006/07/metaphor_i_a_brief_history_of.php

        and:

        http://scienceblogs.com/mixingmemory/2006/07/metaphor_ii_metaphor_is_like_a.php