[ANN] Agile Software Development Conference

  • Bryan Dollery
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      Just a quick reminder (to those of you I haven't already bugged about
      this):

      Software Education's first annual
      Agile Developers Conference
      Wellington, NZ: 9-10 Aug

      Speakers include:
      Ken Schwaber
      Laurie Williams
      Steve Hayes
      Me

      and others from New Zealand and Australia. Sponsored by Rational (thanks
      Grady)

      www.softed.cpm/adc

      This is Australasia's hottest agile conference. International speakers (all
      from the Agile Alliance). Talks on Scrum, TFD, Pair Programming, FDD, and
      case studies from local industry. Full details on the website.

      We've only got a week left before it starts, so if you fancy a couple of
      days in spring-time Wellington let us know.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      b r y a n d o l l e r y
      c h a o s e n g i n e e r s
      www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz
      +64 (0)21 330607
    • Jonas Bengtsson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        On Sunday, September 01, 2002, 2:00:45 PM, Bryan wrote:

        > Wellington, NZ: 9-10 Aug
        I guess you mean Sept

        > www.softed.cpm/adc
        and www.softed.com/adc

        :-)

        --
        Best regards,
        Jonas

        If you can't imitate him, don't copy him.
        - Yogi Berra
      • Bryan Dollery
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
          Doh!!!