shiny and pink gnarly with small holes

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 2:13 PM
      In a message dated 8/30/2002 8:13:42 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
      extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > [egb> ] it's kind of shiny with little pink gnarly bits on the side; if you
      > look real close, like under a microscope, you'll probably see some holes,
      > but from a distance, the whole thing just sort of hangs together.

      LOL !

      I hope I can regenerate this image when I need it sometime !

      Alistair Cockburn
      Humans and Technology
      Cockburn and Associates
      Program Director, Agile Development Conference
      (http://AgileDevelopmentConference.com)

      Author of
      "Surviving Object-Oriented Projects" (1998)
      "Writing Effective Use Cases" (Jolt Productivity Award 2001)
      "Agile Software Development" (Jolt Productivity Award 2002)

      Contact Information:

      http://alistair.cockburn.us
      alistair.cockburn@...

      1814 E. Fort Douglas Circle