Re: [XP] Change graph

  • Bil Kleb
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 30 5:37 AM
      Bill Tozier wrote:

      > [..] this is (technically speaking) a hypergraph. Not that there's
      > anything wrong with that -- except that they're a b3h to lay out
      > clearly on a page, as a rule.

      Translation and reference please. From my brief glance, Wolfham doesn't
      seem to support this,

      http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Hypergraph.html

      Unless you are saying that multiple edges connected to a give
      change circle are really a "hyperedge".

      > I'd be very curious to see a couple of variants:
      > - a graph with only one dot for each developer

      With all developers on the same graph?

      > - try neato -- it can in fact work nicely, though you may have to tie
      > down a few nodes

      The figure was generated with GraphViz's undirected graph utility, neato,
      with the new -Gpack option.

      > - a partition of the graph: developers on the left, code nodes on the right

      Any idea how to convince neato to do this?

      --
      Bil