RE: [XP] OT: Williams sig line

  • John Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      -- From..http://projekte.vhs.at/nachleseHietzing/discuss/msgReader$10
      TRANSPLANT Calypso Jeremy Taylor (South Africa)

      The other day, I was feeling ill, I went to the doctor to get some pill.
      He looked at me in dispair, Said, "My friend, you`re badly in need of
      repair. Now, with this up-to-date surgery. We get our spare parts from a
      menagerie. So, if you`ll kindly sit down a while, I`ll just telephone for
      a crocodile. And soon I had the heart of an ape, the liver of a chicken,
      The blood of an ox through a tube which they stick into me(my) spleen
      Which I borrowed from a cow. I was human once, but I `m not sure now!

      Walkin down the street me girl friend and I happenend to meet my
      heart wnt boom-di-di-boom Just like the ape that I got it from. The ox
      blood boiled, I started to moo, I was pawin `the ground, what else could I
      do? Oh, when at last she walked on by, I Said cook -a-doodle -do and
      started to fly! Help me! I` (`ve) got the heaart of an ape, the liver of a
      chicken, The blood of an ox through a tube which they stick into me (my)
      spleen, which I borrowed from a cow. I was human once, but I `m not sure
      now! When going out one night, Me (I) and a fellow got into a fight. I Hit
      him with a left, I hit him with a night,, But somehow I just coudn`t
      finish the fight. No matter what I did, he kept comin àt me. He was the
      stobenest (stubbornest = most stubborn) man I ever did see. It was in
      vain, I find (found) out at last, this fellow`s got the jaw bone of an
      ass. Ah me, I(`ve) got the heart of an ape, the liver of a chicken, The
      blood of an ox through a tube which they stick into me(my) spleen Which I
      borrowed from a cow. I was human once, but I `m not sure now!

      Help me doctor! Well in the end, I was getting fed up, I said to the
      doctor, "Look, man, I `ve had enough, All dis (this) animal junk won`t do.
      Give me some organ that doesn`t come out of the zoo. He said, ""Well now,
      what about this for size...." I tell ya (you), I could hardly believe me
      (my) eyes. I looked at dis (this) thing with dismay and suspicion. It
      wasthe brain of a politician! I `d rather have the heart of an ape, the
      liver of a chicken, The blood of an ox through a tube which they stick
      into me(my) spleen Which I borrowed from a cow. I was human once, but I `m
      not sure mooo ... now!

      On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Steve Ropa wrote:

      > Better yet, from another Monty Python movie:
      >
      > "Can we have your liver?"
      > "But I'm still using it!"

      John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
      Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632